Wednesday, February 14, 2007

your looks are laughable, unphotographable.

10 am valentines day. i am sitting in bed eating red velvet cake. yes, it has pink sprinkles on it. shameful, i know, but i am as usual, sans valentine (i'm sorry stephanie, you'll have to reapply next year). i am usually a bit of a scrooge of valentines day--black clothes, a perma-scowl...no i don't want to smell the roses! i don't know who actually reads this, but i'm going to break from type this year. my sister made a good point earlier, this should be a day to appreciate all those who are close to me. so thanks to all y'all (get me out of texas!) who have put up with my bitching and moaning and those of you who never cease to make me laugh. so hearts and puppies for all!

g.c.

odds and ends: listen to turina's circulo. muy suave.

1 comment: